January

I haven't posted very much lately. Getting back into work sort of consumes me but I had a very nice, serene holiday. Dale and I spent the day together just doing what we wanted. I did some cleaning over the two week vacation so I guess I could post some of those pictures...
This is my sweet laundry room. It had "stuff" on the counters and now it is clear! Yeah! Victoria has inspired me to "clean up my act."
Next to the storage room... Probably over the top with food storage but I like to have beans, rice, and other good staples on hand. The telephone on the dresser doesn't work. I found it at a yard sale- good reminder of my aunt Margurite's phone.


I wanted my storage room to be cozy. So I painted the floor "Johnny Carino" style. No boogy men reside in this room.

I moved a dresser from a bedroom to the storage room to hold some items like baking goods, utensils, and personal items. I think it is a good fit. It took me about 2 days on each room. I'm still working on my furnace room. The walls are bare cement so it doesn't look that great. Maybe I should paint them anyway... we'll see.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedicure Party

Monkey Falls

Coupon Clipper